1. Jean says that there are four inner auditors in the forest root domain. There are two inner auditors in each of the kid domains. Every set of internal auditors has been positioned in a global group inside each domain. These groups are named IA_Main, IA_East, and IA_West after their respective locations. Jean needs all the members of those groups to have the ability to access the same sources in each area. What's the beneficial solution to configure this?
Create a universal group that all particular person global teams can turn into a member of. This can permit every inside auditor to have entry to sources granted to the universal group. Choose a reputation for the group that represents your entire company, equivalent to HumongousJA. MCSA
2. The network directors from the East domain want to know why the option to
create a common group is not out there in their area. What can you tell them?
Common groups are solely out there to domains that have a functional stage of Windows 2000 native or later. When utilizing the mixed practical stage, you cannot create common groups. With a view to change the functional level, all the existing Windows NT 4 backup area controllers (BDCs) have to be removed or upgraded. As soon as the domain practical stage is raised, the two Home windows Server 2003 area controllers will no longer replicate the area database to Home windows NT 4 BDCs.
3. The network administrators from the West domain wish to know why everybody
at all times recommends placing world teams into common groups, as an alternative of simply
placing the users instantly into the common groups. What should yoti inform them?
Common group membership changes trigger forest-vast replication. For those who use international groups in the common teams as an alternative of users, it's much less possible that there will likely be membership adjustments to the common groups. If as a substitute you determined to put customers in common groups, each time a person was added to, or deleted from, a common group, forest huge replication would happen. In most domains the consumer accounts are modified extra incessantly than the groups themselves. Once you'll be able to improve all of the area controllers in the forest, you'll be able to increase the area useful degree to Windows Server 2003, which would alleviate this situation and concern. MCSA Exam
4.Jean approves a plan to hire assistants for every domain to create and manage person
accounts. How can you give the assistants the immediate means to help on this manner
with out making them domain administrators?Place the assistants in the Account Operators group of the domains for which they're expected to be assistants.
5. Two employees have been employed to again up knowledge, maintain the Windows Server
2003 area controllers, and manage printers for the Main_Site. Which Builtin
teams will give these customers the permissions they require to handle the area
controllers? How must you set up their accounts and group memberships?
These users will want permissions assigned to the Backup Operators, Account Operators, and Server Operators. You must create a world group particularly for these users. For instance, create the Maintenance_Main world group. Make that group a member of the Backup Opera?tors, Account Operators, and Server Operator area local groups. Then place the person accounts for these new workers in that new global group.
6. Two security specialists have been contracted to create group policy for the
humongous.com area. They don't have any have to perform most administrative
duties. How should you assign their group memberships?
Make them a member of the Group Policy Creator Owners area group.
Examination Targets on this Chapter:
Plan a person authentication strategy
Delegate permissions of an organizational unit (OU) to a consumer or safety group